The fundamentals of Adult Learning and Education, Community Learning Centres and Lifelong Learning in 11 modules!
This course gives a basic introduction to help you develop effective lifelong learning policies and practices for your community. Developed by experts in lifelong learning and adult education, and based on research and lessons from the last 20 years across adult and community learning projects in Asia-Pacific. Everything you need to know, explained in simple terms.
- Educational policy-makers
- Managers and facilitators of Community Learning Centres
- Lifelong learning service providers
- Students of lifelong learning
What You Will Learn In This Course
- Concept of lifelong learning
- Finance lifelong learning programmes
- Become a leader of lifelong learning
- Train quality adult learning facilitators
- Target learners with different learning needs
- Build sustainable community learning centres
- Create equivalency system with good governance
- Integrate ICT for lifelong learning
- Teach and assess literacy
How To Start
Watch the videos in each module and take the quizzes. Complete 11 modules to obtain a certificate from UNESCO Bangkok.