Part 1 What makes a great adult learning facilitator?
In this unit, we outline our key questions and introduce the essential ingredients of a great adult learning facilitator, categorizing them under 3 essential areas: Personal Attitudes, Knowledge, and Teaching Skills.
Describe some of the key ingredients of a great adult learning facilitator
- Comparative study on selection, training and follow-up of adult education facilitators: Literacy Challenges in the Arab States, UNESCO 2008
- Transforming Teaching and Learning in Asia and the Pacific: Case Studies From 7 Countries
- Profiling adult literacy facilitators in development contexts: an ethnographic study in Ethiopia
- A sourcebook for literacy work: perspective from the grassroots. London: Kingsley [a.o.], 1994
- University of South Africa and Unit for Adult Basic Education and Training. Practitioner Training Course for Adult Basic Education and Training.