Part 2 Why is lifelong learning needed?
In this video, we explore why lifelong learning is needed and look at both the current status of learning and how changes to our world are making lifelong learning essential.
Understand the current status of learning and the need to develop systems which support lifelong learning
- 3rd Global Report on Adult Learning and Education (GRALE III), UNESCO, 2016 – Key Messages and Executive Summary
- 3rd Global Report on Adult Learning and Education (GRALE III), UNESCO, 2016 – Full Report
- CONFINTEA VI Mid-Term Review 2017, The Status of Adult Learning in Asia and the Pacific
- ‘Shift Happens’ Video, Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod, 2006
- 3rd Global Report on Adult Learning and Education: The Impact of Adult Learning and Education on Health and Well-Being, Employment and the Labour Market and Social Civic and Community Life.
- The social context of adult learning in Africa. African perspectives on adult learning.
- Education and Social Justice
- Education and Poverty Reduction
- Living Together: Education and Intercultural Dialogue
- Societal Sustainability: The contribution of Adult Education to Sustainable Societies