February 21, 2020 1006 3 Comments
In this video, we explore why lifelong learning is needed and look at both the current status of learning and how changes to our world are making lifelong learning essential.
Understand traditional ways to measure literacy and challenges.
- Third Global Report on Adult Learning and Education (GRALE 3), UIL
- Second Global Report on Adult Learning and Education (GRALE 2), UIL
- Global trends in adult learning and education, UIL
- 3. Literacy Leadership Brief: Literacy Assessment: What Everyone Needs to Know
- STEP: Skills Toward Employment and Productivity
- STEP Skills Measurement Surveys: Innovative Tools for Assessing SKills
- Education Watch Toolkit: Literacy Assessment, ASPBAE