In this unit, we look at how we can target two examples of distinct groups: 1) Seniors and 2) Minorities. In each case, assessing some common characteristics and challenges they may face, and reflecting on potential solutions for each.
- Community Learning Centres in Thailand, Best Practices from Maogo, Chalermprakiat, Bangtuey Community Learning Centres in Thailand
- Lifelong Education and Community Learning: Three Case Studies in India
- First Language First: Community-based Literacy Programmes for Minority Language Contexts in Asia
- Lifelong Learning for the Third Age: South Korea’s Case
- Manual for Developing Literacy and Adult Education Programmes in Minority Language Communities
- Philippines Mother Tongue Education for Ethnic Minorities
- Philippines Mother Tongue Education for Ethnic Minorities – Annex
- Ethnic minorities and education: Laos and Ethnic Minority Cultures
- Literacy in Multilingual and Multicultural Contexts: Effective Approaches to Adult Learning and Education.
- Why and How Africa Should Invest in African Languages and Multilingual Education: An Evidence- and Practice-Based Policy Advocacy Brief.
- Interreligious education for dialogue, peace and social cohesion
- Language learning to support active social inclusion: issues and challenges for lifelong learning