Part 3 How can we make changes towards lifelong learning?
In this video, we look at how we can make the shift to promoting learning for life in two distinct ways: by 1) shifting our mindsets, and 2) shifting our systems.
Recall strategies to shift mindsets and education systems to support lifelong learning opportunities
- Collection of Lifelong Learning Policies and Strategies – Compiled by the UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning
- Lifelong learning in transformation: promising practices in Southeast Asia
- Building a learning society in Japan, the Republic of Korea and Singapore, UIL 2015
- Promoting lifelong learning for all: the experiences of Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda and the United Republic of Tanzania
- Innovations in non-formal education: a review of selected initiatives from the Asia-Pacific Region
- Carol Dweck, The Power of Believing You Can Improve, TED, 2014
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Lee Duckworth, TED, 2013