Part 1 What is Lifelong Learning?
In this unit, we introduce what lifelong learning is and what it means for us.
Understand the current status of learning and the need to develop systems which support lifelong learning
- Conceptual evolution and policy developments in lifelong learning, UIL 2011
- Conceptions and realities of lifelong learning, Background paper prepared for the 2016 Global Education Monitoring Report
- Learning: the treasure within; report to UNESCO of the International Commission on Education for the Twenty-first Century (highlights), Jacques Delors et al, 1996
- Learning to Be: The World of Education Today and Tomorrow, Edgar Faure et al, UNESCO 1972
- Self-Construction and Social Transformation: Lifelong, Lifewide and Life-Deep Learning. Hamburg: UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning, 2016.
- Lifelong learning in the new millennium: Voices from the XV World Congress Of Comparative Education Societies
- Rediscovering the Ubuntu Paradigm in Education
- Lifelong Literacy: Towards a New Agenda
- Experiental Learning in Informal Educational Settings