In this unit, we look at equivalency programmes and the vital role they play in providing alternative pathways to formal education. We’ll look how you can set up EPs, assess learning, and transfer education results from non-formal to formal education.
- Equivalency Programmes (EPs) for promoting lifelong learning
- EP Curriculum, Examples, Slides
- NFE Basic Education Curriculum 2008
- EP Implementation & Quality Assurance, Slides
- Equivalency Transfer of Educational Results, Word Document
- Equivalency Determination of Educational Levels, Word Document
- Global Perspectives on Recognising Non-Formal and Informal Learning: Why Recognition Matters