July 11, 2019 1286 1 Comment
In this unit, we look at what good governance is, the roles of the various government bodies involved, and how we can develop effective policies from the ground up
Describe the factors that contribute to good governance, the roles of the various agencies, and some key considerations for developing effective lifelong learning policy
- Administrative Structure of ONIE (Office of Non-Formal and Informal Education), Thailand
- Quality Assurance System: Case, Slides
- ‘Quality Assurance by Central Office: Whole System Evaluation of LLL’
- Educational governance at local levels: policy paper & evaluation guidelines, UNESCO 2007
- Institutionalising lifelong learning: creating conducive environments for adult learning in the Asian context, UIE, 2004
- International Conference on Adult Education and UNESCO Institute for Education, eds. Adult Education: The Hamburg Declaration : The Agenda for the Future.
- Contemporary Issues and Perspectives on Gender Research in Adult Education.
- und National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (England and Wales).
- Foundations of adult education in Africa. African perspectives on adult learning.
- Education for Reconciliation and Conflict Resolution
- Undoing Gender
- Nordic-Baltic Cooperation in the Field of Adult Education since 1991